Cosmetic Gynecology has become one of the most happening subspecialties of elective surgery for women and includes specialists in gynecology, urogynaecology, urology, and plastic surgery. This area of special focus not only includes cosmetic procedures to enhance the aesthetic appearance of the vulvo-vaginal region, but also the functional vaginal repairs to enhance or help restore sexual function following the changes that may occur following childbirth and/or with ageing.
This Fellowship programme come with a non-surgical & surgical curricula and live patient demonstrations with most latest and advanced equipment in the industry. The programme is conducted and taught by eminent national and international experts and KOL’s of the ﬁeld, with participants attending from around the World.
Looking forward at the future of cosmetic gynecology industry, its growing at a fast pace. Women are being more self-conscious and they try to make themselves look more beautiful. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the cosmetic gynecology numbers have increased by 32% from 2017 to 2019. Cosmetic gynecology is aiming to make improvements to the physical appearance and function of the vagina and labia simultaneously.
- One Year programme with Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Trainings
- Certiﬁcation of Completion from ILAMED
- Jointly organized by the Indian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (ISAM), a sister society of the International Union of Aesthetic Medicine (UIME)
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from International Faculty of ILAMED
- Gain in Depth Knowledge of latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
- Deﬁne, spread and explain the different surgical and non-surgical procedures and their different applications, including the adequate selection of patients.
- Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction & related conditions. Familiarising with the non-surgical options for Vaginal Rejuvenation with better understanding of differences between various energy- based devices, especially radio-frequency and lasers; use of ﬁllers & Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) in Vulvo-Vaginal area.
- To promote the scientiﬁc validation of cosmetic and functional aesthetic vaginal procedures (both surgical and non-surgical).
- Promote women’s sexual health and sexual function through studies, courses, and grants Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, pre- and post- procedure care in Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume. Understanding the signiﬁcance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient’s speciﬁc desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that includes.